Here is what the people are saying about “The Life House”.
The Life House to Me is:
Dia Phillips Authentic.
Not restricted to the methods of traditional churches, Pastor Sonny is able to translate God’s teachings using today’s situations, technology, creativity, drama and dance. Less concerned with pomp and circumstance, members are invited to come as they are to worship and learn. Pastor Sonny is well known for using real life examples, even urban hip-hop references, to reach and equip members’ with the practical tools required to live as God would desire.
The Life House Service:
Sunday 11:03 a.m. – The Encounter Worship Experience
Wednesday 7:30pm – Midweek Refuel
The purpose of The Life House Church is to be a place were believers can Rejoice, non-believers can get Revelation, the broken can be Restored, and the ministry will Reach outward.
Our mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ and to live the abundant Life God preordained.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
The Life House’s Basic Beliefs are the principles, symbols, and faith stories to which we spontaneously and habitually return to for strength in times of confusion or stress. These are profound beliefs that are so precious to us that no external pressure will force us to compromise them.
1. JESUS IS THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD – John 3:16, Matt. 22:32
2. THE POWER OF PRAYER – I Thessalonians 5:17
3. BECAUSE HE LOVES ME, GOD LOOKS BEYOND MY FAULTS AND SEES MY NEEDS – I Peter 5:7
4. THE ANSWERS TO LIFE’S QUESTIONS ARE IN THE WORD OF GOD – Luke 11:9-10
5. GOD HAS A PURPOSE FOR OUR LIVES – John 15:2
6. WE EXPERIENCE THE PRESENCE OF GOD THROUGH WORSHIPING HIM – Psalm 100:2 and 150:6
7. THE SPIRIT OF GOD CAN CHANGE OUR LIVES – Romans 12:2
The Life House’s Core Values are the positive preferences and choices we make, both deliberately and spontaneously in daily life. These are the values we strive to model in our lifestyles and behavior.
1. PRAYER – Matthew 16:13-16
2. WORD OF GOD – Matthew. 15:6
3. WORSHIP – Psalms 100 and 34:1
4. LOVE – Matthew. 22:37-40, I Corinthians 13:13
5. FAITH – Hebrews 11:1-3
6. GIVING – Malachi 3:10
7. EVANGELISM – Ephesians 4:11, 2 Timothy 4:5
8. CULTURAL RELEVANCE – I Corinthians 9:22
9. DISCIPLESHIP – Matthew 28:19
10. CREATIVITY/INNOVATION – I Corinthians 7:7,and 12:6